We value your opinion on driverless technology and the future of regional passenger transport in Australia.
Thank you for taking the time for this quick 3 – 5-minute survey.
The information you provide will be kept confidential.
By completing this survey and providing your contact details, you could win a $100 gift voucher.
BusBot Phase 3 Community Survey Competition 2019
Terms and Conditions
All information on how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. This competition is run by Busways Group of 5 Bridge Street Pymble, NSW 2074.
Some of the information that you are asked to provide on this form is personal information, such as your name and contact information. This information is being collected with your consent for the purpose of issuing you with follow-up surveys about automated vehicles.
It is voluntary to provide personal information on this form, however if the information is not provided, Busways will not accept the entry in the Competition. Applications to access or amend the personal information provided on this form may be made to Busways.
- A $100 gift voucher valid for 12 months from 17 December 2019 will be provided to the winning entrant
- Each entrant can submit a maximum of one entry to the Competition.
- The Gift Voucher is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Employees of Busways are not eligible to enter.
- The Competition winner will be determined based on the best answers to the question on the sign-up form: “Where do you think driverless buses would best be run in Coffs Harbour?”
- The winner of the Competition, as determined by the judging panel, will be determined by Monday 16 December 2019 and notified by phone and/or email
- Entry is open to residents of the Coffs Harbour City Council local government area aged 18 or over.
- Employees of Busways and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Entry to the competition is free.
How to enter the Competition:
- Complete the BusBot Phase 3 Community Survey and answer all questions particularly the question: “Where do you think driverless buses would best be run in Coffs Harbour?”
- The Competition opens at 9:00am on Friday 20 September 2019 and closes at 5:00pm on Friday 13 December 2019.
- Entries can be submitted via the online survey above. Entries can also be submitted by printed BusBot Phase 3 Community Survey forms.
- All Entries must be received within the competition period as outlined above.
- Busways does not accept any responsibility for any late or lost entries, or any other entries not properly received.
- Busways has absolute discretion; and reserves all rights; to verify the validity of all entries to the Competition, and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is deemed to not be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Each entrant releases, and hereby indemnifies to the full extent permitted by law, Busways, its employees, and agents and assigns, from any and all liability which may arise from and/or all claims in connection with their entry, participation or the prize in the
- Busways may cancel or vary the Competition at any time. Busways will not be responsible for any loss or costs incurred by the entrant or businesses in relation to such cancellation or variation.
- Entries must not contain content which is: unlawful, inappropriate, constitutes harassment, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated, politically motivated, extreme views, racially offensive, demonstrating criminal behaviour, drug use, alcohol misuse, showing neglect, violence or abuse of children. Busways may refer any entries containing such content and the personal information of the user connected to it to any law enforcement agency at its sole discretion. It is Busways’ absolute discretion to deem an entry unsuitable.
- Entries must be complete and decipherable.
Judging of the Competition:
- Judging of the Competition will be conducted by a panel comprised of two Busways staff by Monday 16 December 2019.
- Judging will be anonymous and based on the opinion of the judges as to the best answers to the entry question.
- The decisions of the judging panel in relation to any aspect of the Competition will be final and binding. No correspondence regarding any decision of the judging panel will be entered into.
- The winners of the BusBot Phase 3 Community Survey Competition as determined by the judging panel will be determined by Tuesday, 17 December 2019 and notified in writing. Winners’ names will be published on www.busbot.com.au website.
- If the prize remains unclaimed for two months from the time notice is given, Busways will have the right to determine another winner or not award a winner.
- Busways reserves the right at any time to disqualify any individual who Busways reasonably believes has breached any of the terms and conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition or the reputation of the Busways.
If you require further information, please email email@example.com.